|Home||» Products||» Fasteners||» Anchor Fasteners|
- ASTM A193 Gr, B7/B7M/B16, ASTM A320 Gr, L7/L7M, ASTM A193 Gr, B8/B8M
- Stainless Steel
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
We are one of the prominent manufacturers and suppliers of Stainless Steel Anchor Fasteners, which are very durable and reliable by nature. These are manufactured by using premium quality raw material like stainless steel and other components with the help of developed technology and latest gadgets in our sophisticated production units. To ensure the quality and reliability in this sphere our deft professionals test and verify all these fasteners on various parameters to meet industry standards. Moreover, these SS Anchor Fasteners are available at market leading costs from us in promised time period.
The term anchor fastener is derived from the use of an anchor of a ship. Similarly, the ship anchors embeds itself in the sea bed and do not allow the ship to move; an anchor fastener is embedded in base material, like concrete or brick. There are two kinds of anchor fasteners available in the market- mechanical anchor fastener and chemical anchor fastener. Both these fasteners are available in different load ratings.
Friction is the factor that keeps the mechanical anchor fastener in place. It is designed to expand in diameter, when embedded in a hole. The fastener in this way grips the base material tightly, in result keeping the fastener firmly wedged in place.
In chemical anchor fastener, anchor is stuck into the hole by using a special adhesive. A hole of approx. 4mm diameter is made and all debris and dust is removed. After cleaning the hole, chemical adhesive is filled and then bolt is inserted. It is essential that there is no space between anchor and hole.
Mechanical vs. Chemical Anchor Fasteners
- Mechanical anchor fasteners are faster. These right after the installation can be applied loads.
- Chemical anchor fasteners are water proof, as the void between the bolt and base material is completely filled; unlike mechanical anchor fasteners.