|Home||» Products||» Nuts||» Castle Nut|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Iron, Aluminum
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Having immense expertise in this domain, we have been engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying the best grade Castle Nut. The offered nut is manufactured using fine quality raw material by our deft professionals. Finding usefulness in industrial application, this nut is used for fastening purpose. In addition, the provided Castle Nut can be bought from us in bulk at economical rates.
- Robust design
- Enhanced durability
- Precise dimension
- Compact size
Structural facet of Castle Nuts
Best-known as positive locking devices, Hexagon Castle Nuts are the devices, which necessitate the use of a fastener that insures that the nut remains mounted despite the vibrations, which may occur anytime anywhere. This hardware is usually employed for automotive purposes, such as holding wheel supports in place. These are also famed as slotted nuts that is available with notches cut into every end. The axles or bolts have one or two openings drilled through their threaded points. These are torqued properly and turned forward to the closest slot. After these are secured with the R-clips, split pins, or safety wires, Hexagon Castle Nuts stand as the positive locking devices.
Tools Utilized with Castle Nuts:
- Cotter Pin
- An Additional Nut
- Used with the bolts or pre-drilled holes where the cotter pins can be utilized to securing the fixture and preventing the motility.
- Ideal for the applications where vibration may reverse the fixing, resistant to corrosion.
- Commonly utilized in mechanics, defined by the notches existing on one end, which match the serrated tops of castle fences.
- Available in all sizes and dimensions.