|Home||» Products||» Nuts||» Dome Nuts|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Since our inception in the year 1983, we have been affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying the best grade range of Hex Dome Nuts. The offered nuts can be bought at pocket friendly rates from us. These nuts are manufactured using top notch quality stainless steel under the guidance of our deft professionals. Moreover, the provided Hex Dome Nuts is used for tightening and fasting purpose.
- Precise dimension
- Compact size
- Longer life
- Robust construction
Primary info of highly expeditious Hex Dome Nuts
The Hex Dome Nuts are the types of fasteners, which get their epithets from their shapes and contours. Also famed as crown hex nuts, blind nuts these are incorporated with the domed tops to cover the threads. The caps are inserted to prevent the contact with the outer thread as well as to protect the threads or other things the threads would rub against. Additionally, the domes provide a more polished appearance. These are usually made of brass, nylon, steel, stainless steel (reduced carbon content). These can chrome sheeted with a mirror finish. The Hex Dome Nuts we deal in are the self-locking products, which feature twisted threads in the hex area to make a tight friction that is suitable to prevent the nut from vibratory loose.
- Suitable for applications that require substantial machining, heavy section welding, advanced strength or hardness, or strip with very advanced cold-rolled strength, highly applicative in architecture, food and beverage processing, holloware, sinks and many more.
- Comparatively wide to other fasteners, give more protection as extra lengthy studs, can come in two varieties named as standard acorn nuts and high acorn nuts.
- Used for their aesthetics as the coverings for threaded rods and as caps for machine screws in architectural metalworking.
- Utilized in the car modification business as an option to manufacturer supplied nuts and accessory, best performances in the applications of equipment and utensils, commercialized and domestic kitchen construction etc.