|Home||» Products||» Nuts||» Flange Nut|
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
We are a well known firm in this field, betrothed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying premium grade Flange Nut. The offered nut is used for tightening and fastening in vehicles, machines etc. This nut can be purchased at market leading prices from us. By a team of ingenious professionals, the provided Hex Flange Nut is manufactured using quality examined raw material at advanced production unit.
- Enhanced durability
- Easy to fit
- Fine finish
- Corrosion resistance
Highly Serviceable Hex Flange Nuts
The Hex Flange Nuts are the nuts, which have wide flange at one ending that act as the merged, non-spinning washer. These assist to administer the pressure of the nut over the parts being bolted, decreasing the chance of impairment to the component part and making it less probable to loosen as an effect of a crinkled fastening surface. Hexagonal in shape these are fabricated with hardened steel and also come with zinc coating. The rim may be serrated to give a locking action. The serrations are slanted such that they support the nut from turning in the position that would loose the nut. Because of the serrations they cannot be used with a washer or on surfaces that must not be scratched. The sawtooth of Hex Flange Nuts helps in precluding the vibration of the nuts from tossing the fastener and thus maintain the holding ability of nut.
- Applicative for usages where vibrations and heavy clamping pressures can cause trouble.
- The wide face surface of these nuts holds through with outstanding friction.
- Embedded with large flange base and large footprint that eliminate the difficulty in operation and ease the functioning.
- Perfect for clinching over a slot, amply machined from solid bar-stock for additional strength dissimilar to inferior substitutes.