|Home||» Products||» Bolts||» Heavy Hex Bolt|
Heavy Hex Bolt
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Being a reputed firm in this domain, we are instrumental in offering quality checked range of Heavy Hex Bolt. This bolt is suitable to be used for fastening purpose in metal working. The offered bolt is manufactured using top notch grade raw material by our skilled professionals. Apart from this, the provided Heavy Head Hex Bolt can be purchased at reasonable rates from us.
- Longer life
- Easy to install
- High strength
- Uniform threading
Heavy Hex Bolts- The Supreme Fasteners
Heavy Head Hex Bolts are also named as machine bolts or hex cap screws. These are incorporated with hexagonal heads and machine threads for utility with the nuts or in a tapped opening. Also established as industry standard for fasteners with forged heads these are also titled as hex cap bolts, hexagon screw head bolts, hex-cap screws, or machine bolts. These are the very common picks when it comes to repair, fixing and construction. Available in a wide variety of sizes and diameters, these are highly durable. Accessible with standardized threading or full threading these come with assorted lengths to fit into various applications. Applications of Heavy Head Hex Bolts can differ from exterior and motor vehicle to marine, coastal, and high temperature surroundings.
- Efficient resistivity against corrosion or rust, a die joint across the bearing surface is tolerable, factory-made by hot-forging process so as to yield tensile strength and enhanced durability.
- Embedded with the washer surfaces instantly under the heads, which make the finer seals.
- Simple structure, small and light-weighted, contact surfaces are fortified from external damages.
- Available with six contact surfaces between driver and bolts, can be utilized with the headless screws.