|Home||» Products||» Nuts||» Heavy Hex Nut|
Heavy Hex Nut
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Since 1983, we have been engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide range of Heavy Hex Nut. The provided nut is manufactured under the supervision of our dexterous professionals by utilizing premium grade metal alloy. This nut is widely used for locking and fastening purpose in industrial machines. The offered Heavy Duty Hex Nut can be availed from us in bulk at reasonable rates.
- Optimum strength
- Accurate dimension
- Rust proof
Cost-efficient Heavy Duty Hex Nuts of locking features.
We offer Heavy Duty Hex Nuts, which are somewhat thicker and larger than standard (finished) hex nuts. The heavy pattern of these products are typically utilized for large diameter and advanced strength bolts. The extra thickness to the threaded part of these fasteners are highly beneficial. These nuts are broached oversize to compensate for the corrosion tolerant coat on the bolts. The products are highly compatible with advanced strength and large diameter bolts. Equipped with the thicker walls, these types of nuts can efficiently handle heavy loads and are consequently named as Heavy Duty Hex Nuts. These find applications in solar energy industry, food machinery, electronic industry, construction decoration, water treatment equipment industry, petrochemical industry etc.
- 10% thicker than the regular hex nuts, utilized in high pressure and high temperature applications.
- Suitable for the applications involving flanged joints, thickness of the products is approximately equal to their nominal diameter.
- Advanced endurance, can outlast regular hex nuts in continual operations.
- These may obtain extra finishes and coatings so as to improve their resistancy to corrosion.