|Home||» Products||» Washers||» MS Plain Washer|
MS Plain Washer
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Having quality centric approach, we are betrothed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying excellent grade array of MS Plain Washer. The offered washer is used for fixing the nuts in machines, vehicles etc. This washer is manufactured using premium quality mild steel by our adept professionals at advanced production unit. Furthermore, clients can buy the provided MS Plain Washer from us at reasonable rates.
- Precise dimension
- Compact size
- High strength
- Light weight
Functional efficiency of MS Plain Washers
MS Plain Washers have thin plates consisting of holes (mostly in the middle) and are used for administering the load of the thread fastener similar to that of nuts or screws. Other usages are as the spacers, springs (belle-ville and wave), wear pad, locking device, preload pointing devices. These are employed to cut the vibration and usually have outer diameters (OD) about doubly larger than their inner diameters (ID). These are disc-shaped with little variations in dimensions. Helpful for checking deterioration of two combined metal objects owing to electrical connection. These products fulfill a string of assorted purposes. Utilized for a variety of purposes, MS Plain Washers are applicative for automobiles, diesel sets, earth movers, heavy vehicles, bearings, machines utilized for agriculture, trailers etc.
- Utilized to distribute the load of screwed fastenings, can also be used when the hole is of large diameter.
- Crucial for preventing galvanic corrosion, especially by insulating steel screws from aluminium subsurface.
- Prevent fastening loosening by precluding loosening rotation of the fastening device.
- Have axial flexibility, employed to prevent fastening loosening that occur by vibrations.