|Home||» Products||» Screws||» Socket Cap Screws|
Socket Cap Screws
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Precise dimension
- Uniform threading
- Resistant to rust
Structural characteristic of Socket Head Cap Screws
Socket Head Cap Screws are usually utilized in machine parts, clamping and die fixturing and. The socket head modify the driving where there is not adequate space for sockets or wrenches. These have small cylindrical heads with rangy vertical sides. For use with the allen wrenches these provide the advanced level of strength, clinching and fatigue opposition when tightened to the suggested torque figure. Socket Head Cap Screws we offer are accessible with market leading prices and are applicative for braking system, steel fabrication, hydraulic, tool making, automotive and furniture manufacturing.
- These are the precision fasteners, which are best-known for their quality and durability.
- Configured to meet difficult fastening applications in a variety of industries such as automotive, construction and product manufacturing.
- Generally factory-made with advanced grade carbon and stainless steel.
- Can consist of either unthreaded shoulders with threaded assemblage, or can have completely threaded body.