|Home||» Products||» Washers||» Spring Washer|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Light weight
- Sturdy design
- Less maintenance
Generalization of Working:
Spring Lock Washers are specifically configured to give a compensating spring force and sustain or take in the shock. Numerous design modifications have developed, which perform following two primary functions or to optimize these functions in an individual part within particular I.D./O.D. limits. Two principle elements are at work that constantly increase the necessity for Spring Lock Washers are:
The continued effort to down-size many another end products, relative to both cost and weight, makes a need for small, multi-functioning construction components, such as washers, which support the load, span the hole, or both, while supplying a balancing a spring force.
Machine-controlled assembly needs some “play” or tolerance in the “fit” of constituents. Spring tension is required to counterbalance for these endurance.
- Deflection and load and are the key characteristics these products.
- In a static load situation, these play the basic function to retain the load.
- In a dynamical load surrounding, these function as regularly flexing springs.
- All-important for the prevention of galvanic corrosion, corrosion resistant washers.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- Depends On Product Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Depend On Product Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- 50 KG Bag
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Australia, Africa, Western Europe, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India