|Home||» Products||» Bolts||» Square Bolt|
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Having several years of expertise in this domain, we are betrothed in offering excellent grade range of Square Bolt. The offered bolt is manufactured by our adroit professionals at highly advanced production unit. Finding usefulness in construction industry, this bolt is used for joining two parts together. Apart from this, the provided Square Head Bolt can be availed at cost effective rates from us.
- Excellent strength
- Defect free
- Non corrosive
Quick Gauge Actions of Square Head Bolts
We are offering Square Head Bolts, which allow an effortless and unforced wrench grips for nut adjustments. These are usually employed in new construction to impersonate an older aesthetic or in railway usages. In present, these are usually used for aesthetic purposes to give a rustic look to a new construction or to suit existing fasteners in the older artifacts. Offering large bearing areas for constructive gripping with open or adaptable wrenches these are appreciated for their less slippage property. The wrench size or head width is measured crosswise the flats. The Square Head Bolts we offer are utilized by machine engineers to construct or to repair industrial machines of all sizes and magnitudes.
- Offer negligible chance of twist slippage while wrenching activity due to their square configured head, ideal for blind and tight locations.
- Perfect for hang rustic artifacts to the walls, extremely strong, 100% rust free.
- Commonly employed in garages to make shelving, these can be well fixed in by using a wrench.
- The quadratic head construction make them preferable fasteners as these can grip heavy items, which are usually stowed in a garage.