|Home||» Products||» Nuts||» Square Nut|
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Accurate dimension
- Easy to fit
- Enhanced durability
- Corrosion resistance
Mild Steel Square Nuts- the implements for additional security.
Mild Steel Square Nuts are the square shaped four-sided nuts. Analyzed with standard hex nuts, these feature greater surface in link with the part being bolted, and therefore give greater & advanced resistance to loosening. They are also much less apt to become rounded-off after perennial loosening or tightening cycles. Typically paired with square-headed bolts these are utilized along with flat washers in order to obviate impairment from their sharp edges and assist to enhance the strength of the fastener. Mild Steel Square Nuts can have fine, standard or coarse threading with plating of tin, zinc yellow, plain, cadmium, zinc clear etc.
- Tighten well by gripping the two sides, work well in tight locations by utilizing needle nosed pliers.
- Give trenchant performance in blind spots employing pliers or wrenches.
- Can be the speedy gauges to measure the place of the nut, commonly utilized in furniture as the blind nuts.
- Also employed in rail channels to prevent turning movement when pressure is applied, make impeccable foundation in metal channels for concealed fasteners.