|Home||» Products||» Fasteners||» Threaded Bar|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Having rich industrial experience and knowledge, we have been engrossed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Threaded Bar. This bar can be bought at industrial leading prices from us. By our skilled professionals, the offered bar is manufactured using top notch grade stainless steel with the aid of pioneering techniques. The provided Stainless Steel Threaded Bar is used for connecting the two or more sheets in hassle free manner.
- Accurate dimension
- Perfect finish
- Robust design
- High strength
Fundamental description of Threaded Bars
We are dealing in Stainless Steel Threaded Bars, which are also famed as studs. These are the relatively long rods, which are threaded on both endings; the thread may widen along the absolute length of the rod. These are configured to be utilized in tension. The rods in bar stock form is frequently known as all-thread and may have drive slots in one point to alleviate installing the stud. The tolerable tensile force for these non-undercut products is characterized by the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) as: P= (0.33Fu∏d2)/4, where d is the minimal diameter and Fu is the last-ditch tensile strength of the material. In the full-bodied Stainless Steel Threaded Bars the accents are greater in comparison with the threads of shank.
- Undercut configurations of these products preserve the particle of the steel and enhance it in several cases, made with thread rolling techniques that yield superior strength, excellent finish and dimensional integrity with high-fidelity lead endurance.
- Suitable for all those heavier applications where longer length is required, provide proper alignment.
- Can be utilized in repairs and to secure parts together in automotive, manufacturing and construction industries, offered in an assortment of lengths and sizes.
- Applicable for plumbing and electrical purposes as well as for temporary down ceiling purpose, AC fittings are provided with down ceiling.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- Depends On Product Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Depend On Product Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- 50 KG Bag
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Middle East, Australia, Eastern Europe, Western Europe
- Main Domestic Market
- All India