|Home||» Products||» Scaffolding Items||» Tie Rod|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Product Type
- Scaffolding Tie Rod
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Being in this domain since 1983, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide range of Tie Rod. At advanced production unit, this rod is manufactured by our adept professionals using quality tested materials with the aid of ultra modern techniques. The offered rod is used in construction of buildings, highways and roads owing to its high strength. In addition to this, the provided Scaffolding Tie Rod can be bought from us at industry leading prices.
- Robust design
- High load bearing capacity
- Uniform thickness
- Less maintenance
Varied utilization of Scaffolding Tie Rods
We are dealing in Scaffolding Tie Rods, which are slender structural units utilized as the ties and (in most usages) confident of carrying tensile loads only. These products can be seen to used in airplane structures and sometimes in the fuselage or wings.
Applicative in steel structures, such as industrial buildings, tanks, bridges, towers, and cranes, these are retrofitted to bowing or settling masonry walls (brick, stone, block, etc.) to support them from yielding to lateral forces. Generally, because the ratio of the exemplary length to their cross section is normally very large, these would buckle under the activity of compressive forces. The working strength of these Scaffolding Tie Rods is the permissible working stress and the their minimal cross-sectional area.
- May be attached at the ends in different ways, but it is desirable that the strength of the link should be at least equivalent to the posture of the rod.
- The endings may be threaded and antiqued through drilled openings or shackles and maintained by nuts screwed on the extremities.
- Used in ships, for keeping the structure of whole engine under compression, assist in reducing the bending accent being sent to the transverse girder.
- Are the important parts of the steering performance, connects several driving wheels to convey the power from the connecting rods.